The Goderdzi resort was opened in December of 2015, it's still under construction so infrastructure and leisure activities are pretty limited.
All year round in Goderdzi you can go hiking, horse-riding, biking and in winter on snowmobile tours. To hire a guide, horse, bike or a snowmobile talk to your hotel reception or just ask around in the area.
Food & Accommodation
Currently, the resort has 6 cottages, each of which can accommodate 12 people. There is also a hotel type cottage that can accommodate 36 people and hotel "Meteo", 4 km from Goderdzi Pass
Each cottage has 2 double and 2 quadruple (four -bed) rooms.
- Room 1. Double room with twin beds - 100 GEL
- Room 2. Double room with king size bed - 100 GEL
- Room 3. Quadruple room with a bunk bed and a twin bed - 150 GEL
- Room 4. Quadruple room with a bunk bed and a twin bed - 150 GEL
The cottages have dining rooms, ski storage rooms, lounge with fireplace and WiFi
Note: all rooms have WC
Contact: +995 599 92 29 00 Malkhaz Makharadze
- Hotel type cottage
It can accommodate 36 people. It has 4 double rooms and 6 quadruple rooms. The double rooms have twin beds, quadruple rooms have bunk beds.
- Double room with private bathroom (2 rooms) - 80 GEL
- Double room with shared bathroom (2 rooms) - 60 GEL
- Quadruple room with private bathroom (4 rooms) - 120 GEL
- Quadruple room with shared bathroom (2 rooms) - 100 GEL
The hotel type cottage has dining room, lounge, ski storage room, rooms with private and shared bathroom.
Note: The hotel-type cottage has kitchen, which can be used by the guests staying in the other cottages.
Contact: Malkhaz Makharadze +995 599 92 29 00
- Hotel "Meteo"
- Double Suite - 100 GEL
- Family quadruple room - 100 GEL
- Dormitory room - 20 GEL per person
- Meeting room for 25 persons - 150 GEL
Note: We advise calling several days in advance to ensure that the road to Goderdzi Pass is cleared of snow
Contact Number: Zurab Shantadze +995 598 09 50 16
For more information or reservations, please contact Khulo Tourist Information Centre:
+99557790 90 15 / +995 577 90 90 93
Address: Khulo, M. Abashidze St. (near cable way)
All information about accommodation is taken from Official Tourism Portal of Adjara Region