If you rented a car with cars4rent.ge:
If you had an accident and are our customer, first thing you should do is call police: 112 and also call our hotline: +995 557 171 144.
Our representative will contact the insurance company, which will afterwards contact you.
Police, upon arrival to the accident location, will do the paperwork and if the car is drivable will let you continue the trip.
If the car is not drivable any more - the car will be replaced from our nearby offices, so this will take some time depending on your location.
Please note that all our vehicles are insured and come with:
- 100% Insurance - Vehicle, in case of an accident of your own fault
- 100% Insurance - Vehicle in case of damage by any third party
- 100% Insurance – Vehicle in case of any damage by fire, theft or any other damage caused by a third party
- 100% - Damage to a third party (no matter whose fault is the accident), in limit of $10,000
- 100% - All accessories (mirrors, glasses etc.)
- No franchise and zero deductions in any accident, theft or any other damage
Passenger Insurance - Please note, our insurance includes the vehicle insurance only, not a passenger insurance.
What we recommend is to take a good travel insurance package when you will be travelling to Georgia it usually has a better terms and coverage than any Georgian one.