Any traveler, from any country, traveling by air may enter Georgia by presenting the document confirming the full course (2 doses) of any COVID-19 vaccination at the border checkpoints.
For Non-Vaccinated Travelers
Citizens and residence permit holders of the following states may enter Georgia by air:
- European Union Member States
- State of Israel
- Swiss Confederation
- Kingdom of Norway
- United States of America
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- State of Qatar
- United Arab Emirates
- Kingdom of Bahrein
- Republic of Turkey
Following are conditions for entry:
- They must travel by air directly from the countries listed, including transit travel through third countries; (Land and Sea borders are closed).
- They must present a negative PCRexamination document, conducted 72 hours before travel to Georgia.
- They must undergo PCR examination, at their own expense on the 3rd day of visit.
- Before crossing the border they must complete a special application form, Describing their travel history of the past 14 days and contact details (address, phone number, email etc.)
- All individuals who have travelled to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland within the last 14 days will be required to undergo a 12 day mandatory quarantine. In this case, they are not obliged to present a negative PCR test at the border. Early release from mandatory quarantine will not be possible.
- To enter Georgia any Georgian National must present a negative result of the PCR test conducted in the past 72 hours. After entry, they must undergo 8 day self isolation or on 3rd day of isolation present another negative result of PCR test conducted at their own expenses. If self isolation is impossible, person will be subject to mandatory quarantine
- If the PCR test result is not presented at the border, the person will undergo 8 day self isolation and if self isolation is not possible, mandatory quarantine.
- All individuals who have travelled to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland within the last 14 days will be subjected to mandatory quarantine for 12 days.